Monday, March 19, 2007

The Winery Trip

Master decided that He wanted me to be plugged and to have my pussy lips locked together. It had been a while since Master had let me wear the little stainless steel plug and I was looking forward to it. It was also the first time that He used the lock to close me up.

We have a routine with the plug. It’s kept in a jewelry case. The padded bottom has spaces for my collar, my cunt clip and my plug.

When it’s time for insertion I get it out of the case and get the lube. I go to wherever Master is and kneel down before Him with mouth open and my tongue out. He squirts a big nasty gob of lube onto my tongue and then rolls the plug around in it until it's slippery. Then I bend over, reach back, spread open my ass cheeks and He inserts it. Usually He sort of bops it against my hole a time or two and then pops it in. It’s not a big plug and doesn’t hurt going in, but I can definitely feel it.

I think that He purposefully squirts 7 times more lube onto my tongue than He actually needs just because I hate the taste and feel of a bunch of nasty synthetic luby stuff on my tongue and in my mouth. I'm not allowed to spit it out or rinse afterward.

I had the feeling that KY just couldn't add anything good to the experience of wine tasting so I begged to be allowed to not use lube just this one time.

Anal play with lube is something that I never did before Master. With my previous dominant partner I was expected to make my own lube either with my pussy or with my mouth and I have no problem doing that. I like that better in fact. KY is so messy. Master granted me permission to use my mouth to wet the plug and then we went through the regular process.

The only problem with this is that I’d just brushed my teeth. Some of the toothpaste residue must’ve been transferred from my mouth to the plug and then strait into my ass because it started to burn.

To make matters even worse I was having allergies all day and every time I sneezed my ass would clench around the plug which would intensify the burning from the toothpaste for a moment. Master found that quite amusing.

The winery itself wasn’t exactly what I expected. I come from wine country, not Napa, but wine country nonetheless. I have seen acres and acres of grapevines and orchards. I have seen fancy tasting rooms and aging rooms full of barrels of wine. This was a little different. The winery itself is right smack in the middle of town. They must bring their fruit from somewhere else to be processed. I was looking forward to being able to walk outside enjoying the feel of warm fertile earth under my feet and the sunlight dappling across my skin as it filtered through the leaves of the trees.

Instead I stood at a bar and sampled a few different wines without going on a tour. I am not normally a wine drinker. I don’t like the way it tastes. I like sweet flavors and fu fu drinks. Well, I suppose some of their wines would fit into that category but there were winy wines too. I think that really anyone could find something that they liked there. Apparently you can only try a few before the tastes start to mingle and you lose the true flavors.

We tried the coco poloda, the mango mamma, the sangria, the semi-sweet black gold (blackberry wine), the blueberry blue, and the cocoa beach. In the end we came home with a bottle of the sangria and a bottle of the cocoa beach.

The coco poloda definitely tasted like pina colada. It too sweet even for my tastes.

The mango mamma had more of a traditional white wine taste with fruit overtones. I didn’t like it as much as some of the others. It wasn’t fu fu enough for me :)

The blueberry and blackberry flavored wines basically tasted like red wine with slight berry overtones. Again it wasn’t quite fu fu enough.

The sangria is a mixture of several different fruit wines. The tongue is only able to isolate one of the flavors at a time so the taste changes a little with each sip. The first taste could be watermelon or orange then the next mango etc. It seemed like the perfect way to bring home several flavors in one bottle, so we did.

And how could we possibly pass up the cocoa beach? It’s orange wine that is fermented with chocolate. It has a wonderful chocolate-orange smell and when you taste it you get both flavors mixed to begin with but are left with a cocoa flavor settling on the back of your tongue. I don’t see how anyone who likes chocolate could not like this wine. It’s like liquid candy but not overly sweet like the coco polada.

Evidently Master is such a natural sadist that even when it comes to wine He can’t help Himself. After we brought the bottles home He put them on the rack ;)

No comments: