Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Meeting Carrie

It was dark. I had no idea how long I’d been in there but it seemed like forever. He told me not to leave the closet and I’d tried to be good by staying there, but I had to go to the bathroom. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. There was no sound. I reached toward the handle and started to turn it. As the door swung out I noticed that a little slip of paper had be wedged on top. If I had opened it any more quickly it would’ve fallen off and he’d know that I’d tried to leave. Frustrated, I pulled the door shut again and sat down to wait for his return.

The closet was large. From what I saw before I was plunged into darkness it looked like the space was about five feet wide and eight to ten feet deep. The house was another new construction home. Each time that I’d been brought here I had only one purpose. I was to be used as a sexual slave.

Until tonight there’d only been him. It didn’t start this way. We began as coworkers. He’s one of those people that women flock to not because he’s incredibly good looking or because he has a great body, he’s neither of those, but because he has that aura of sexuality and a commanding presence.

In various different rooms in this house I’ve sucked his cock, I’ve been fisted, I’ve been spanked. I’ve had my pussy fucked hard and filled with cum. I’ve had my ass stretched to the point where I could bend over in front of a mirror hours afterward and marvel at it still gaping open wide. Tonight would be different. Tonight it wouldn’t be just him.

Moments after he locked me into my dark little prison he left to go collect a girl. I’ve never met her, but I’ve heard a lot about her from him. She worked as his assistant for years and they’ve fucked countless times in every variation possible. He tells me that I’ll like her. I’m not so sure about that.

Thinking about what is going to happen for the first time tonight gives me butterflies in my stomach. I’ve never been with a woman before in the way that is planned for tonight. I tell myself that it will be easy. All that I have to do is duplicate what I like done to myself on her. Simply touch her in the same way I like to be touched. The only problem is that she may not like those kind of touches after all. What if I don’t like her taste? What is she doesn’t like mine? What if she is not attracted to me? I have almost thought myself out of the entire thing when I hear voices coming up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

It sounds like he’s brought her with him. The woman who will be my first is just on the other side of the door. I blink as it swings open and the light assaults my eyes. I’m so nervous I can hardly look at her. I know that she is looking at me though. She is seeing my naked body for the first time. I wonder what she thinks. Her face shows nothing but the nervousness she is feeling as well. Somehow that is comforting.

They’ve brought some alcohol with them. I’m thankful. I think that I will need quite a bit of it in order to do what I want to do so badly tonight. It looks like she’s already started. He’s encouraging the two of us to come closer, to sit near each other and talk. I can feel his hand on my body sliding softly up and down my back and ass as he does the same to her.

I’ve been attracted to women for as long as I can remember. After gym class I’d have the chance to catch peeks of older girls changing. One in particular had beautiful dark Hispanic skin with even darker areola. Her breasts where full and round, perky. They made my mouth water. I wonder if she knew how badly I wanted to just lick one of her hard nipples. I doubt she did. I was invisible at that point in my life. No one ever noticed. It made it easier to take longer glimpses at those 16 and 17 year old goddesses dressing and undressing in front of me.

Carrie was different though. By now I’d had a few drinks and had the courage to look at her body. She had short reddish brown hair, almost pixieish, and a round face. Her lips were deliciously painted with shimmery lip gloss. Her skin was dark and tanned like those girls from my youth. Her breasts were full. Even though she was in her thirties gravity hadn’t begun to affect them too much yet. Her nipples were hard. Her body has become my epitome of sensual sexual women’s body types. She was neither too skinny nor too fat. Her thighs were just thick enough to give a girl something to hold onto when buried in her pussy. Her ass was round and fleshy, but firm and smooth.

Looking at her causes a gush of wetness between my legs. I look up at him and he nods slightly. It’s time.

Carrie and I nervously walk toward the center of the room. There’s no furniture in this house yet so we lie down next to each other on the floor. I think Carrie is a little less nervous than I am. I feel her hand beginning to explore my body. She touches my cheek with one finger then trails it down my body to my breast. I feel the warmth of her hand lightly pressing against me. She moves so that she is straddling my body and cups both breasts with her hands. I can feel her hot cunt against the flesh of my belly. She’s wet.

Those butterflies begin to flutter again inside me. For a moment I am unsure, I want to run, but one look from him commands me to stay. It is what I really want after all.

Carrie is now leaning down. I watch as her breasts move closer and closer to my mouth. I turn my head to the right and let one nipple press into my open mouth. She moans as I begin to suck. My hips start to move slightly. I’m feeling electric.

I place my hands on her hips and adjust her body so that her pussy is pressed against my smooth mound. Carrie begins to grind herself against my pubic bone. I pull her harder against me. One last time I look over at him and see his pleasure before I lose myself completely in the pleasure of my newest lover.

~~~

I’ve lost track of the times that we’ve cum now. I want her to be limp and exhausted when I am done with her though. I want to taste her more. I want to drink from her, suck her dry. My fingers are inside her plunging quickly in and out, fucking her. She’s lying on her back, her breasts fall slightly to the side. I love the way they move as I pump inside her. Her back is arched and she’s making the most beautiful sounds. Sweet little moans of pleasure mixed with grunts of need. When she cums she says, “oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah” over and over. She’s getting close now. I can feel the soft hot walls of her pussy clenching around me. Her body bucks up as her hands fly to her breasts. She pinches her nipples hard as her orgasm begins. I feel her, cumming around my fingers as they continue to slide in and out, and then, unexpectedly, a gush of wetness shoots from her glorious body leaving her wetness along the inside of my arm up to my elbow. I am amazed by the beauty of her, by the incredible feeling of giving her that orgasm, of her giving it to me.

She’s begging now for a break. Carrie’s panting and pleading. I keep my fingers inside so that I can feel her aftershocks. I don’t want it to end. I can’t get enough. She’s become my newest addiction. I lick the juice of her squirt from my arm and slide my fingers from her into my mouth. I love that taste.

Outside the sun is beginning to rise. We’ve been lost in each other for the entire night. The magic begins to dissipate. We get dressed once again shy and nervous. The blush on my face doesn’t stop me from telling her how much I enjoyed the night. It turns out that she did too and that we both want to do it again. Soon.

No comments: