Sunday, July 16, 2006

deidre's blushing

Master leaves tomorrow for His longest trip without deidre. It’s only 10 – 12 days, but it will seem like forever. He’s taking the dogs with Him so deidre will have no reason to even leave the house the entire time. Total, complete, domestic incarceration until He returns.

Tonight deidre will be begging for discipline, something harsh, something that will leave her marked until He returns so that every morning when she wakes up she can see His welts and bruises on her. Every evening before she goes to sleep in His empty bed she can stroke and press on her skin to feel the tenderness.

This morning deidre woke up, got out of bed, did some morning stuff then came to the computer to look at her friend’s entries on LJ. she read through 3 or 4 and then stumbled onto isabellaval’s writings for today. Guess what?!? She wrote about deidre! She said

Fell in love with adevotedslave, a submissive slavegirl named deidre, who stole my heart. I read her story and felt utterly compelled to buy her a gift off her wishlist, and so I did. Her life, so misunderstood. Her words, full of honesty and compassion. Her situation, so shocking and yet so loving. Beautiful and mindblowing. I feel a sense of attraction to her. She has a Master she loves and has eternally devoted herself to him. Yet has this desire to be with another woman, a sister slave. That, I cannot be. A slave. The thought alone reminds me of my unwillingness to follow orders. I say no a lot. I'm spoiled and Goddess-like. So many things (rimming a guy's butt, getting fisted in my ass, being given an enema, drinking a man's urine, etc.) I have too much fear to try to attempt. Not to mention I think most men are pretty nasty to begin with. My germ phobia itself would drive me crazy just thinking of my tongue in a guy's butt. I whine when I'm hot. I am demanding, at times bossy, flaunt my lifestlye. I could never give up my bank account. I'd be the worst slave ever. She, on the other hand, is every Dominant's dream. The kind of slavegirl every Master or Mistress wishes to have. Someone that will tongue dry you after a shower. Wait for permission to sleep. Perform daily tasks on this never-ending list of daily and weekly duties. She posted the list. I was shocked. She posted her punishments. Ouch. The more I read, the more fascinated I became. I wanted to make her feel appreciated. This overwhelming desire to spoil her took over the best of me. I had to send a token of love. A part of me was so very jealous of her relationship with him. His ability to love her, while at times, punishing her into this horrible state of misery. It blew me away. His punishments. Her willingness to take it. Time and time again. The give and take. The discipline and rewards. I want a love like that. I admire her bravery, her love of him that makes her want to do taboo things like that. It's beautiful and brave. It's admirable. Read her story here. It's touching

deidre’s giggly, blushing and incredibly honored.

Thank you Isabella!

No comments: